Thursday, March 6, 2008

What We Learned from NES Mario Games

First, let me start by apologizing that this collage is two days late. I actually have been a 'good boy' at work lately and getting a lot done--honestly, there's been a lot going on around here, which has left me with little brainstorming time. This will also be observed in the quality of the posters for this week. I had high hopes when I came up with the idea, and actually got off to a great start (Ingenuity was the first one I did). I just couldn't keep up the creative momentum. However, a promise is a promise, and so, I give you:




What We Learned from NES Mario Games (Mario 1, 2, and 3)











(Mario is owned by Nintendo and the three games "Super Mario Bros." "Super Mario Bros. 2" and "Super Mario Bros. 3" are also owned by Nintendo, Inc.)

8 comments:

Márcia said...

Good, very good!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gawd, that is great. xD

Anonymous said...

Physics one, hilarious!

dora games said...

Yes, I agree that you just don't enjoy playing Mario games but you also learn from it. It's good that there are sites that has games which can be played online for free and can also be downloaded.

mario games said...

I was searching information on pedicure and your blog proved to be the best on the same. Please keep updating beauty tips in your blog.

ragdoll games said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.

sports games said...

Useful information shared...Aim very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

sniper games said...

Very pleased to find this site. Thanks for taking the time to share this.