Monday, April 7, 2008

What We Learned From Video Games, Part 1

Hey all.

Got the "What We Learned" up a day early. Mostly because this will round us off at an even 100 Original Posters! I couldn't wait, so I went ahead and put them up. You'll notice on the right sidebar I have a full listing of all of the posters by name, in case you want to look them up that way.

I guess I should speak a little about this collage. (I'm a little tired today, so I'm gonna keep it brief). I just did an image search for video game images--specifically Chrono Cross (Non-Sequitur below). I came across a website that had one screenshot from practically every game made for the SNES. I just went through it this morning and picked out a few humorous images. (Note: Chrono Cross is not for the SNES, note the better graphics--it kind of is the sore thumb of the group.) Hope you enjoy.












No comments: