Friday, March 21, 2008

Update 03-21-08

Hey all. Another Friday is upon us.

I've managed to get some filler posters up this week. Funny thing how they came about--on a whim, I took whatever picture came up on Yahoo's front page for news. Obviously, the poster has nothing to do with what the stories were about, but I guess I've been in a goofy mood this week.

Anyways, the real reason for the update: I've got another blog registered. The blog doesn't have anything to do with posters or any form of photo-manipulation, but it does carry a bit of humor. I used to do satire editorials for a website. At this point, the site has fallen into inactivity, so I'm looking to bring my babies to another site--and what better site than one I'm currently keeping up! The 'essays' are on everyday life annoyances and so forth. The style of humor is very tongue-in-cheek, truthful with a hint of exaggeration. (In my case, a heaping spoonful of exaggeration) I don't have any up just yet, but I've got a good 8 or 10 articles already written from times past I'm going to gradually post on the site. I figure there's no reason to put them all up at once and not have anything to put up for months.

The site "In My Honest Opinion" is not meant as a regular updating site as I'm trying to establish with this page, but whenever I get a good article (or... any article really), I'll post it up and put a notice on this page that it has been updated. If you want to just take a quick look-see, much like a house that still is undergoing finishing work, it can be found at http://smp-imho.blogspot.com, or you can follow the link I added at the bottom of the page.

Thanks again for your loyal readership

No comments: