Monday, March 10, 2008

Update 03-10-08

Monday starts a new week and new hopes that, perhaps this time, I'll actually get 5 days in a row with posters. As you can probably tell with this state poster - Mississippi - I'm running a little out of steam on the states. I'm from the south, so the southern states were pretty easy to do. I've even lived up north in NY for a little, so I can get some of the New England states alright, but I'm hitting bedrock on some of these states. Therefore, if anyone has any good quotes for their respective state, I'd love to hear them. They're bound to be better than what I can come up with.

Oh, by the way, I've got one of the two themes for Next Tuesday. I still have to finalize the second "What We Learned" topic, but I know for a fact that the first one will be "What We Learned from Popeye The Sailor Man". I already have about a half-dozen posters (and at least 2 funny), and will hopefully have two lengthy sets come next Tuesday. If you have any good ideas for a Popeye poster, send them to TheSortaMotivator@yahoo.com

No comments: