Thursday, September 4, 2008

What We Learned From Chrono Trigger, Part 2

Here's Part Two of the collage started last week. Again, not the highest of quality--mostly just a quick riff on what's going on. A few keepers in the group, though.

I've got at least three great ideas lined up for the "What We Learned" series--however, I'm determined to increase the quality of my posters, so it may take some time before they come up. I can't promise this coming Tuesday, but I will try to have the first series up sometime next week.



So... here we are:

What We Learned from Chrono Trigger, Part 2





















3 comments:

Gianni said...

awesome, fantastic screen shot of chrono trigger is just a fantastic funny screen shot

Daniel said...

Thank you. Some are grabbed myself, some are borrowed from review sites online (not because I couldn't grab them, but it just was the sake of convenience).

Olivia said...

lol these really made my day! I'm glad i stumbled across these blog posts even though they're almost a year old! w00t!