Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update 03-27-08

Hello all:

Got a new posting up on the "Honest Opinion" blog at http://smp-imho.blogspot.com. I'm still in the process of posting old editorials I did back in 2006-2007, and I probably will be through April, but they're still worth a look.

I recently was looking into getting a guestbook for the blog for visitors to sign if they didn't feel comfortable putting a comment on a post. I ran through a few of the free ones I've found online, but one was a joke (it was obviously a spam link they wanted you to post into your HTML code), and others didn't work well with the blog interface, so I want to ask if there are any who know of a good, reliable, free guestbook I can put on my blog. If you have any suggestions, please comment to this post with them.

And by the way, please leave your observations or opinions as comments on the posts--I really would like some feedback.

No comments: