Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sorta-Motivational

Hi all.

You know those motivational posters that you always see? You know what I'm talking about--the one with the iceberg that you can only see part of above the water, or the guy standing on top of a mountain--the kind with some pithy saying that amounts to "You can do it!"?

Don't you hate them?

Cheesy, not-entirely-true, they really aren't so much of a motivation as a wishful-thinking poster.

Well, anyways, for the last 6 or 7 years, I've seen de-motivational posters all over the internet, especially those found at despair.com (you should check it out). Yesterday, I found a link where a template is designed that you can just put the information in and create your own. Since I'm on a creative high, I thought I'd start a blog and just start putting up one or so a day. We'll see how long I can last, right?

No comments: